1. Good combination of high elasticity and tensile strength.
2. Fine resistance to static electricity.
3. Excellent resistance to ageing / weathering.
4. Durable, the effective age can be more than 20 years used on
exposed surfaces, used on non-exposed surfaces, it can reach 50
5. Fine flexibility at low temperature, adaptable to cold
6. Root resistance, can be used on the planting roofs.
7. Fine puncture resistance, joint peel strength and joint shear
8. Fine UV-resistance, no pollution to environment.
9. Easily welding, installing, secure.
10. Easy treatments to the delicate parts of corners and edges.
11. Convenient maintenance with low cost.
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) membrane with fiber reinforced layer
on the back, is widely used in the roofs of civil buildings,
tunnels, channels, subways, highways, planting roofs, the roofs of
steel frame structure buildings, and etc.
N1: PVC Membrane with non-compounded layer, Appears externally;
Applies in externally appears roof waterproofing detail process.
N2: PVC Membrane with non-compounded layer, NOT Appears externally;
Applies in NOT externally appears roof waterproofing detail
L1: PVC Membrane single-side compounded with fiber, Appears
externally; Applies in externally appear roof waterproofing process
for BIG SURFACE use.
L2: PVC Membrane single-side compounded with fiber, NOT
Appears externally; Applies in NOT externally appear roof
waterproofing process for BIG SURFACE use.
W1: PVC Membrane inner reinforced with fabric layer, appears
externally; applies in exposed roof waterproofing process;
W2: PVC Membrane inner reinforced with fabric layer, NOT Appears
externally; applies in NON-exposed roof waterproofing process;
Loading in Container
Tensile Strength N/CM
Normal temperature:》60 ; 60℃:》30
Breaking Elongation %
Normal temperature:》400 ; -20℃:》10
Tear Resistance N
Impermeability, 30 min no leakage