The products have excellent water permeability, filterability, and
durability. They can be widely applied on railways, highways,
gymnasiums, embankments, hydraulic structures, tunnels, coastal
beaches, reclamations, environment protective projects, etc.
1. For the good air permeability and water permeability of
geotextile, the water flow passes through it to effectively stop
sand from running down.
2. The geotextile owns good water transmissibility. It can form
drain channels within the soil and discharge the surplus liquid and
air in the soil structure.
3. The geotextiles are used to enhance the tensile strength and
non-deformability of soil mass as well as the stability of
buildings to improve the quality of soil.
4. The concentrated stress is spread, transmitted or resolved
effectively to prevent the soil mass be destroyed by external
5. To prevent the mix between upper and lower level of sandrock,
soil mass and concrete.
6. The mesh is not easy to be blocked—because the network structure
formed by indefinite form fibrous tissues has compliance and
7. High water permeability—under water pressure, the product still
maintains good water permeability.
8. Corrosion resistance—to take polypropylene or polyester and
other chemical fiber as raw materials, the product is acid and
alkali resistant, non-corroding, not damaged by worms and oxidation
9. Easy construction—the weight of product is light, the operation
is convenient and the construction is easy.